Leaner Living MRP / Lean Latte FAQ - READ FIRST!
Hi there and welcome! Before asking any questions regarding either our Leaner Living MRP or Lean Latte, please read this quick FAQ. It will probably save you a lot of time. Of course if your question isn't answered, feel free to create a new post in the forum and we will get back to you shortly.
1. Q: How much protein is in each serving?
A: About 21 grams
2. Q: How many servings are in a container?
A: About 22 servings
3. Q: What kind of protein do you use?
A: It is a blend of whey and milk protein concentrate
4. Q: What type of sweetener do you use?
A: Right now it is sucralose but we are switching to stevia shortly
5. Q: You say there is no sugar but it contains corn syrup solids. What gives?
A: The amount of sugar in the corn syrup solids is negligible however we are switching to a gum based creamer to take care of this.
6. Q: What is the glycemic index of the formula?
A: It is about 15
7. Q: Is your formula gluten free?
A: Not right now since it contains oat fiber. Our new formula will be out soon which will replace oat fiber with inulin.
8. Q: How much caffeine is in a serving of Lean Latte?
A: About 90 mg - the same as one cup of real coffee