Glycosove (berberine) FAQ - READ FIRST!
Hi there! We get a lot of the same questions regarding Glycosolve with berberine. I will give a brief FAQ to relieve the stress of searching all over the place for the answers to your questions. Of course there will always be more questions than this but this is a start. Feel free to ask any question Glycosolve questions here in this forum and we will get back to you quickly.
1. Q: How much berberine is in each capsule?
A: There is 500 mg of berberine per capsule
2. Q: How many capsules are in a bottle?
A: There are 60 capsules per bottle of Glycosolve
3. Q: How pure is the berberine?
A: About 98% pure
4. Q: What plant is the berberine from?
A: berberis aristata
5. Q: Are the capsules vegetarian?
A: Right now they are gelatin, but we will be making them with veggie caps in the near future
6. Q: Why did you add banaba leaf to the berberine?
A: We found it was synergistic with the berberine
7. Q: Can I take metformin with Glycosolve (berberine)?
A: We have many customers that do this however you must first talk with your physician before making any changes or starting any new supplement.